We are currently looking for a Executive / Sr Executive Coordinator - Sales, to join us.
In this role, you will be responsible to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. You will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
You will also be responsible to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. Your responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, and handling administrative duties.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Management
- Service Orientation
- Time Management
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events
- Handling queries by phone, or email, and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvement
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Preparing & Maintaining all types of Sales Reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Etc.) & Sales MIS
- Operating and Support Sales Force Automation (Bizom)
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies
- Manage day to day sales operations
- Minimum 3 years experience in Food and Beverage industry.
- Proficient in Bizom Software or any Sales Software is a must.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
Interested Candidates Can Contact Us: